- Work with solar panels to understand energy flow
- Manipulate microscopic particles in the Microscopy lab
- Visit the Cadaver lab to see the make-up of a human body
- Understand the connection between physical movement and your brain’s neurons
- Rock climb to learn about gravity and pulleys
- Program includes lunch and sessions with Admissions, Financial Aid and campus tours!
Time: check-in: 8:30 – 9:00 Program: 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday – Friday.
Location: The University of Oregon campus.
APPLY online – Application opens March 1st 2018