- Manipulate microscopic particles in the Microscopy lab
- Visit the Cadaver lab to see the make-up of a human body
- Understand the connection between physical movement and your brain’s neurons
- Rock climb to learn about forces and muscles
- Make things in UO’s science library MakerSpace
- Check out the Department of Physics and the Department of Human Physiology
- Program includes lunch and sessions with Admissions, Financial Aid and campus tours!
Time: Check-in: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday
Location: The University of Oregon campus.