- Learn about instrumental, voice, dance and theater classes by nationally accomplished professors
- Understand performance as an art with theory lectures
- Write and perform small skits in groups
- Collaborate with group to perform live and celebrate with your family
- Program includes lunch and sessions with Admissions, Financial Aid and campus tours!
Time: check-in 8:30 – 9:00 Program: 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday – Friday
Location: The University of Oregon campus.
APPLY online – Application opens March 1st 2018