- Understand how human and biophysical processes shape our community
- Learn basic skills in digital map-making and spatial analysis
- Walk along the Willamette to understand how it operates
- Measure the weather to see how we understand climate and climate change
- Talk with community members to understand the role of migration
- See the forces shaping inclusion and exclusion in our community
- Check out the Department of Geography
- Check out the https://earthsciences.uoregon.edu/
- The program includes lunch and sessions with Admissions, Financial Aid and campus tours!
Time: Check-in: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday
Location: The University of Oregon campus.