- Learn about the role everyone plays in education whether or not they are a teacher
- Explore the fields of service learning, special education and communication disorders and sciences
- Be inspired by ways in which education enacts social change
- Find out how to become an educator in today’s world and all of the opportunities the field of education has to offer
- Get a sneak peak into the life of a teacher, and the difference teachers can make
- Program includes lunch and sessions with Admissions, Financial Aid and campus tours!
Time: check-in: 8:30 – 9:00 Program: 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday – Friday
Location: The University of Oregon campus.
APPLY online – Application opens March 1st 2018