- Engage in interactive games that mimic real-world trade
- Gain understanding of US macroeconomics policies from nationally recognized economists
- Explore socio-economic issues as they vary from country to country and throughout time
- Learn about the US banking system through interactive monetary trade game
- Q & A with college students and professors
- Check out the Department of Economics
- Program includes lunch and sessions with Admissions, Financial Aid and campus tours!
Time: check-in: 8:30 Program: 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday – Friday (Wednesday – 5:00PM)
Location: The University of Oregon campus.