- Explore the ways chemistry affects our lives, from food chemistry to manufacturing sustainable products
- Engage in activities and perform experiments in a college chemistry laboratory
- Meet university scientists, learn about chemistry research and tour state-of-the-art facilities.
- Visit our SAIL Chemistry website to learn more about our camp – http://blogs.uoregon.edu/sailchemistry/
- Programs includes lunch and sessions with Admissions, Financial Aid and campus tours!
Time: Check-in: 8:30 – 9:00 Program: 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday – Friday
Location: The University of Oregon campus.
APPLY online – Application opens March 1st 2018