- Learn how bonds can be used to fund private activities by offering investors a way to support programs that benefit society.
- Work with staff to explore this exciting area of finance while expanding teamwork and presentation skills
- Teams will design a private activity bond proposal and pitch it to a panel of finance professionals
- Check out the Lundquist College of Business
- Program includes lunch and sessions with Admissions, Financial Aid and campus tours!
Time: Check-in: 8:30 AM Program: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday
Location: The University of Oregon campus.