- Learn to structure your thinking
- Increase your confidence and effectiveness as a speaker, critical thinker, and student
- Engage in fun debate activities that dive deeply in “hot” current topics
- Talk with leading professors (in law, science, journalism, politics, drama, and business) about what makes for a persuasive oral and written communication
- Program includes lunch and sessions with Admissions, Financial Aid, and campus tours!
Time: Check-in: 8:30 – 9:00 Program: 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday – Friday
Location: The University of Oregon campus.