SAIL Summer Program Application: We are no longer accepting applications for our summer 2018 programs. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
The UO SAIL Summer Program serves rising 9th grade students to rising 12th grade students from underrepresented backgrounds, which include lower income and/or first generation college students, with the aim of encouraging them to enroll and succeed in college through early exposure and exploration. This summer program is only for Oregon residents currently enrolled in high school.
We will use the following criteria to select SAIL students. Applicants should satisfy at least one of the following:
- Come from a low-income family (for example, qualify for Free and Reduced lunch program)
- Be the first in your family to attend college
- Come from an underrepresented minority background
- Be an unaccompanied youth (in state custody, foster care, homeless or not living with family)
- Be a returning student
- Be a sibling of a returning student
SAIL Camp Application 2018 – Paper Application
SAIL Camp Application 2018 – Paper Application (Español)